The little things make all the difference.
- Profile photo – You’re 14 times more likely to be viewed with a profile photo.
- Headline – Write a simple, conversational headline.
- Summary – Make sure your summary is more than 40 words. Don’t use industry buzzwords i.e motivated, passionate.
- Visuals – Make your profile visual. Add pictures, videos & use SlideShare.
- Follow – Follow some industry influencer for career.
- Sharing – Stay top of mind by sharing content.
- Experience – Share your business experiences and publish content.
- Volunteer – 42% of managers look for volunteer experiences.
- Regular – Check LinkedIn daily.