Azure App Service was announce almost three months back on 24th March but the word “Microservice” had got popularity and gained new interest in Microsoft integration community just after the Integrate Summit in December last year.
Josh Twist who has recently taken over a product manager role in the Integration area at Microsoft introduced Azure Logic Apps in Azure Friday where he shared how this new service can help developers to automate the access and use of data and business processes across your web and mobile apps.
Apart from Josh there are other experts from the product group and from community have shared their thoughts in different events like Build 2015, BizTalk Summit London, Microsoft Ignite & Integration User Group
So I have put together a list of all the sessions for anyone who is interested in exploring and evaluating Azure Logic Apps for their integration solution.
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps by Karandeep Anand and Stephen Siciliano
- Logic Apps by Ilya Grebnov, Stephen Siciliano
- Logic Apps with Stephen Siciliano
- Integration: Extend Mission-Critical to the Cloud by Guru Venkatraman and Mark Mortimore
- Integration NOT Monday – Introducing Josh Twist + Discussion
- Logic Apps and BizTalk Capabilities by Rajesh Ramabathiran
- Inside Logic Apps by Stephen Siciliano
- Connector API Apps by Sameer Chabungbam
- BizTalk on App Services By Prashant Kumar
- Logic Apps – Sharing My Experiences by M.R. Ashwin Prabhu
If you have any feedback or ideas on Azure Logic Apps you can send them to Product Group team at http://feedback.azure.com/forums/287593-logic-apps