Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Logic Apps – Release Update 2017-03-03
- Azure Stack TP3 Delivers Hybrid Application Innovation and Introduces Pay-as-you-Use Pricing Model
- New T-SQL aggregate and string functions are available in Azure SQL database
- WebJobs SDK 2.0 released
- Public preview: Instant file recovery from the cloud by using Azure Backup
- What’s brewing in Visual Studio Team Services: March 2017 Digest
Community Blog Articles
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- Secure Logic App endpoint with API Management by Abhishek Kumar
- Cascading effects of nested Logic Apps by Toon Vanhoutte
- Connecting Azure Logic Apps with Integration Account by Kuppurasu Nagaraj
- Continuous Refactoring by Stijn Moreels
- Azure Logic Apps and SAP by Kent Weare
- Using ELK-Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) with BizTalk Server by M.R. Ashwin Prabhu
- Tuesdays with Corey with cool new functionality of Azure Network Watcher by Corey Sanders
- AWS Chime, Azure AD and Storage Updates, Microsoft Flow and Container News via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Global Apps with Azure PaaS by Barry Luijbregts
- Integrate 2017 – Registration Open!
- Contest: Win a Free Production Bronze License of BizTalk360 by Sandro Pereira
Job openings in USA
- BizTalk Technical Architect (HBITS 4247), Computer Aid, Albany, NY, US
- Biztalk Developer/Architect, RR Donnelley, Houston, Texas
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.