Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Logic Apps: Release Update 2017-03-24
- Azure Data Factory offers SAP HANA and Business Warehouse data integration
- Data Simulator For Machine Learning
- Announcing Azure Service Fabric 5.5 and SDK 2.5
- Azure Resource Manager template reference now available
- Azure SQL hybrid data movement
- Analyze your data with Application Insights Analytics
- General availability: Multiple IP addresses per network interface
- Introducing Backup Pre-Checks for Backup of Azure VMs
Community Blog Articles
- Creating BizTalk Server 2016 Developer from Azure Gallery Image by Bill Chesnut
- BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter is now stable and officially available for BizTalk Server 2016 by Sandro Pereira
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- Global Integration Boot camp – a great success story by Saravana Kumar
- Global Integration Bootcamp 2017 NZ by Mark Brimble
- The Global Integration Bootcamp 2017 – A successful event! by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Melbourne Global Integration Bootcamp–Live Webinar by Bill Chesnut
- Save costs by scheduling Logic Apps by Toon Vanhoutte
- Logic Apps review (Usability and Extensibility) part 2 by Nino Crudele
- Business Activity tracking and monitoring in Logic Apps by Srinivasa Mahendrakar
- Using API Management to protect on-premises BizTalk endpoints by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Secure Productive Enterprise by Edward Walton
- Developing for Microsoft Teams and Bot Framework via Microsoft Cloud Show
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.