Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 1 is live
- Azure Management Libraries for .NET generally available now
- Azure IoT Gateway SDK packages now available
- Azure Billing Reader role and preview of Invoice API
Community Blog Articles
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 1: Step-by-step Installation by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Application deployment with VSTS by Lex Hegt
- Sending BizTalk Tracking Data to Azure Application Insights by Srinivasa Mahendrakar
- Configuring the Management REST-API in BizTalk 2016 Service-Feature Pack 1 by Jeroen Maes
- Walk-through on Management REST-API Service-Feature Pack 1 by Vignesh Sukumar
- JSON Encoder Type Bug by Pim Simons
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- Logic Apps Batching by Toon Vanhoutte
- Serverless computing might finally deliver on the promise of the cloud by Tom Krazit
- Logic Apps a beginner’s guide by Mikael Sand
- BizTalk Server 2016 First Look by Kent Weare
- Azure Monitor Notifications via Azure Friday
- Best of Visual Studio 2017 Launch by Golnaz Alibeigi
- Networking Discussion via The Azure Podcast
- News update on Office 365, Docker, Azure Functions, Azure Search and More Azure! via Microsoft Cloud Show
- 5 Reasons you may NOT want to attend INTEGRATE 2017 by Saravana Kumar
- Monitoring IBM MQ with BizTalk360 by Raja Sreenivasan
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.