Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Forrester report: What tech leaders are saying about cloud adoption
- Diagnose sudden changes in your app behavior with a click!
- Announcing Storage Service Encryption with Customer Managed Keys limited preview
Community Blog Articles
- BizTalk Server Tips and Tricks: How to Backup (other) BizTalk Custom Databases by Sandro Pereira
- Backup BizTalk Server (BizTalkMgmtDb) job failed with BACKUP LOG cannot be performed because there is no current database backup by Sandro Pereira
- Terminating Instances running on Isolated Host by Vinay
- There were not enough free threads in the ThreadPool to complete the operation by Maheshkumar S Tiwari
- How to check time taken by each shape in Orchestration by Maheshkumar S Tiwari
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- 10 tips for enterprise integration with Logic Apps by Toon Vanhoutte
- Azure Logic Apps – Retry Policy (Middleware Friday)
- Azure Logic Apps – Azure Active Directory Connector by Kent Weare
- Virtual Data Center via Azure Friday
- Cloud and Proud via The Azure Podcast
- Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Artificial Intelligence News via Microsoft Cloud Show
Job openings in USA
- Junior BizTalk Developer IBM Baton Rouge, Louisiana Area
- BizTalk Middleware Engineer/Manager Kelly Services Mountain View, California
- BizTalk Developer-Secret Highlight Technologies Arlington, VA, US
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.