Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing Azure Service Health preview
- Super Charge Power BI with Azure Analysis Services
- Tracking configuration changes for your Azure VM
- Design patterns for microservices
Community Blog Articles
- BizTalk Developer getting started with Logic App by Maheshkumar S Tiwari
- BizTalk Tracking Data to Azure Application Insights -Under the hood by M.R. Ashwin Prabhu
- SSO service failed to start for BizTalk with SQL Server Alias by Gyanendra Gautam
- Last Orchestration – Time Everyone by Mark Brimble
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- Integrate 2017 Recap: Adding Intelligence to Integration by Kent Weare
- Building sentiment analysis solution with Logic Apps by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Service Bus Claim Check API App for Logic Apps by Toon Vanhoutte
- Building Enterprise Integration scenarios with the SAP Connector for Logic Apps by Glenn Colpaert
- INTEGRATE 2017 Highlight Show by Kent Weare
- Azure Mobile App Overview via Azure Friday
- Azure Mobile App – Under the Hood via Azure Friday
- EDI Dashboard widgets for reporting MDN status in BizTalk360
- Can a non-super user Terminate/Resume suspended instances?
Job openings in USA
- Biztalk Developer TechMileage Software Solutions Phoenix, Arizona Area
- BizTalk Engineer Green Key Resources Greater Chicago Area
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.