Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Inspire 2017: New cloud services for partners to enable digital transformation
- Enterprise Cloud Strategy, 2nd Edition
- General availability: Azure Relay Hybrid Connections
- Nested Virtualization in Azure
- What’s brewing in Visual Studio Team Services: July 2017 Digest
Community Blog Articles
- The Messaging Engine failed to add a receive location by Maheshkumar S Tiwari
- .Net 4.6 now supported for BizTalk 2013 R2, BHM 4.1 released by Coen Dijkgraaf
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- Introducing cloud-native integration (and why you should care!) by Richard Seroter
- Call an API without CORS enabled from Logic Apps by Toon Vanhoutte
- Hybrid integration with BizTalk Server and Azure (Part 5) by Jochim Vandooren
- Microsoft Inspire 2017, my Recap by Nico Debeuckelaere
Job openings in USA
- BizTalk Developer Apex Systems Houston, Texas Area
- BizTalk Developer Codeworks, Inc. Madison, Wisconsin Area
- Enterprise Architect Genomic Health Redwood City, California, US
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.