Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Microsoft Azure leads the industry in ISO certifications
- App Service Environment v2 release announcement
- Amping up your disaster recovery with Azure Site Recovery
- General availability: Instant file recovery from Azure VM backups
- Microsoft joins Cloud Native Computing Foundation
Community Blog Articles
- BizTalk Assessment: How to check if Windows Defender is running on BizTalk Server with PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- PowerShell to Configure BizTalk Server Host, Host Instances and Adapter handlers according to some of the Best Practices by Sandro Pereira
- SQL Server detected a logical consistency-based I/O error: incorrect pageid in BizTalkMsgBoxDb database by Sandro Pereira
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- Visual Studio Team Services Logic Apps continuous integration and deployment by Johan Hedberg
- Logic Apps fails to parse ServiceBus messages from Azure Stream Analytics by Toon Vanhoutte
- Migrating Service Fabric Sample Voting App to ASP.NET Core by Dan Toomey
- Getting started with Enterprise Integration Pack in Logic Apps by Gyanendra Gautam
- Using Google OAuth 2.0 authorization server in Azure API Management by David Burg
- Logic App, B2B diagnostics logging, monitoring and alerting documentation newly expanded by David Burg
- Logic Apps Live – Jul 26 2017 by Azure Logic Apps team
- Logic Apps Advanced Concepts in Detail by Srinivasa
- Merwan Hade on Microsoft Flow via Channel 9
- Pratap Ladhani on PowerApps via Channel 9
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on this Integration weekly series.