Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Monitor: Enhanced capabilities for routing logs and metrics
- Azure Network Watcher introduces Connectivity Check (Preview)
- New Offers in Azure Marketplace!
Community Blog Articles
- Why IIS Application Pool automatically stopped when trying to browse or invoke BizTalk WCF Services? by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk PowerShell Provider Start Stop Receive Location by Mark Brimble
- Remove DTA orphans in BizTalk by Mikael Sand
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- Azure Logic Apps – August 2017 Update by Usman Shaheen
- Logic App and B2B Integration Account monitoring solution right from the Azure portal by David Burg
- Exploring Azure Event Grid – Are Service Bus Topics Dead? by Tom Kerkhove
- Routing with a custom Event Grid Topic by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Azure Event Grid With Logic Apps and Azure Functions by Abhishek
- Supporting a logistics process using Logic App and other Azure Services by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- What is Serverless Computing? by Saravana Kumar
Job openings in USA
- BizTalk Administrator Anchor Point Technology Resources Indianapolis, Indiana Area
- Solution Architect Integration – BizTalk Request Technology Denver, Colorado
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.