Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Event Grid now supports Event Hubs as a destination
- Azure Service Bus and Azure Event Hubs Geo-disaster recovery preview released
- Microsoft Cosmos DB in Azure Storage Explorer – public preview
- Bing Search API v7 and Bing Custom Search are now generally available
Community Blog Articles
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- Itinerary based message routing using Azure Logic Apps and Service Bus Actions by Mahindra Morar
- Azure Logic App X12 replacing separator characters in payload by David Burg
- Auto-scaling your platform with Azure Monitor by Tom Kerkhove
- Defining Cloud Native: A Panel Discussion by Richard Seroter
- Serverless is about Automation, not Functions by Paul Johnston
- Azure API Management: New Admin UI and Mocks via Azure Friday
- Building custom connectors for Logic Apps by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- The Speaker Nightmare: Eval Forms, OCR, Logic Apps & Power BI by Sandro Pereira
- .NET Core, Standard and the Future with Scott Hunter via .Net Rocks Podcast
- VSTS DevOps with Donovan Brown and Gopinath Chigakkagari via Microsoft Cloud show
Job openings in USA
- Biztalk developer Insigma Inc Wheat Ridge, CO, US
- BizTalk Developer (BHJOB1435_21108) with Astyra Corporation Rapid Interviews Richmond, VA, US
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.