Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing the general availability of Azure App Service diagnostics
- Azure DNS Updates – CAA Record Support and IPv6 Nameservers
- Announcing the general availability of Azure #CosmosDB Table API
- Announcing General Availability of Azure Reserved VM Instances (RIs)
Community Blog Articles
- Does BizTalk 2013R2 support IBM WebSphere MQ 9? by Jeroen Maes
- Begineer to BizTalk Expert: Interview with Steve Melan by Maheshkumar Tiwari
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- How can Power Apps and Microsoft Flow allow your Power Users to quickly build Enterprise Mobile Apps by Sandro Pereira
- Leverage the Vision API OCR capability with Azure Functions and Flow by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Azure Service Bus in the Enterprise by Clemens Vasters
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.