Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Launching preview of Azure Migrate
- Announcing Azure Location Based Services public preview
- Get notified when Azure service incidents impact your resources
- Last week in Azure: Migrating VMWare environments to Azure, and more
Community Blog Articles
- Azure Logic Apps Monthly Update – November 2017 by Sriram Hariharan
- Logic Apps resources by David Burg
- Business Activity Monitoring on Azure Logic Apps with Azure Log Analytics by Paco de la Cruz
- BizTalk Orchestration does not open with BizTalk Orchestration Designer! Instead it opens with the XML (Text) Editor! by Sandro Pereira
- Trace SOAP to REST calls to and response back from backend SOAP service with API Inspector by David Burg
- Advanced types in Logic App SOAP Custom Connectors by David Burg
- Comparing Nagios and SCOM to BizTalk360 by Lex Hegt
- Serverless CQRS in Azure! by Toon Vanhoutte
- Integrating Healthcare data using Azure Integration by Howard Edidin & Tom Canter
- Leveraging the Logic Apps Management solution for Logs Analytics by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Durable Functions in Azure Functions via Azure Friday
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future with Joseph Sirosh via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Visual Studio Thoughts and Directions with Mitra Azizirad via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Kubernetes via The Azure Podcast
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series