Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Region expansion: Global VNet Peering
- Announcing the extension of Azure IP Advantage to Azure Stack
- Azure Data Factory: Visual Tools enabled in public preview
- Accelerate your business revolution with IoT in Action
- Show off your skills with #AzureTrivia
- Exciting New Features in App Service Diagnostics
- Last week in Azure: WAF integrates with Azure Security Center, and more
Community Blog Posts
- Why to consider Azure PaaS? by Mahesh
- Microsoft Integration (Azure and much more) Stencils Pack v3.0.0 for Visio by Sandro Pereira
- Externalising Business Rules on Azure Logic Apps using Liquid Templates by Paco de la Cruz
- Azure Stream Analytics – Compatibility level by Toon Vanhoutte
- Demystifying the magic behind App Service OS updates by Oded Dvoskin
- Troubleshooting Performance Issues with Cloud Services (PaaS) – Data Collection by Chirag
- New Book: Building Microservices with .NET Core 2.0 – Second Edition: Transitioning monolithic architectures using microservices with .NET Core 2.0 using C# 7.0 by Ed Price
- Exploring the Azure IoT Ecosystem by Glenn Colpaert
- Integrating with Azure Search by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Azure Backup via Azure Friday
- Planning for Reliability via The Azure podcast
- Staying Secure and “Getting Pwned” with Troy Hunt via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- North American Collaboration Summit via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Why did we build certain features in BizTalk360?
- Why did we build a web based BizTalk Admin Console?
- Why did we build monitoring for IBM MQ, MSMQ, Azure Service Bus Queue?
- Why did we build the Operations Dashboard in BizTalk360?
- Why did we built BizTalk Host Throttling Monitoring?
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to provide any feedback on the Integration weekly series.