Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Standard support plan: price drop and faster initial response time
- Azure Standard support now offers the highest value support for production workloads amongst major cloud providers
- Compliance assessment reports for Azure Stack are now available
- ITSM Connector for Azure is now generally available
- Cognitive Services – Availability of SDKs for the latest Bing Search APIs
- Azure Search enterprise security: Data encryption and user-identity access control
- Accelerate innovation with Microsoft Azure Databricks
- Keeping your environment secure with Update Management
- Launching the Azure Storage Solution showcase
- Serious about cloud security? Check out this new training on Azure Security Center
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Server: Implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment For BizTalk Using BTDF and Jenkins by Mandar Dharmadhikari
- Original Run Vs Resubmitted Run in Logic apps by Shashidharan Krishnan
- Recursive types declaration in WSDL and Logic Apps SOAP Custom Connector by David Burg
- Import directive and Logic Apps SOAP connector by David Burg
- Microsoft Flow – Manipulating Files in SharePoint by Pieter Veenstra
- Microsoft Flow: The field ‘FieldName’ is not supported in query. The lookup list is in another web by Pieter Veenstra
- How can PowerApps and Microsoft Flow allow your Power Users to quickly build Enterprise Mobile Apps by Sandro Pereira
- Microsoft Flow – How to migrate from SharePoint Designer to Flow or Azure Logic Apps by Pieter Veenstra
- Integration Down Under Webcast Launched by Bill Chesnut
- Community contributions: give and take! by Toon Vanhoutte
- Functional End to end Monitoring of hybrid integration solutions involving Microsoft BizTalk Server & Azure Logic Apps by Srinivasa Mahendrakar
- Flow Mobile is LIT by Kent Weare
- Azure Notebooks via Azure Friday
- Herding Code 228: 2017 Wrap Up with Microservices, .NET Foundation, Mixed Reality, Bitcoin, Alexa
- SE-Radio Episode 314: Scott Piper on Cloud Security
- Why did we built User Access Policy to Manage BizTalk Server Security?
- Why did we build Auditing & Governance for BizTalk Server Administration?
- Why did we build Search and Action on BizTalk Artifacts?
- Why did we build Graphical Message Flow viewer in BizTalk360?
- Why did we build Team Knowledgebase feature in BizTalk360?
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to provide any feedback on this Integration weekly series.