Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Microsoft Azure IP Advantage: Our first year
- General availability: Virtual Network Service Endpoints for Azure SQL Database
- Azure #CosmosDB Graph API now generally available
- Azure Search service upgrades: New hardware, unlimited document counts, and more!
- Bing Speech API extends its text to speech support to 34 languages
- Custom Speech: Code-free automated machine learning for speech recognition
- OMS Monitoring solution for Azure Backup using Azure Log analytics
Community Blog Posts
- Introduction to Azure serverless with Azure Functions, Logic Apps and Azure Event Grid by Callon Campbell
- Scatter-Gather pattern using an Azure Event Grid by Mahindra Morar
- In order event processing with Azure Functions by Jeff Hollan
- The Case for Durable Workflows by Mark Heath
- Converting UTC to Local Time via Azure Functions and Logic Apps by Justin Yoo
- When data in CRM is updated I want to send it to another application by Michael Stephenson
- The birth of a new SSO Application Configuration Tool for BizTalk Server 2016 by Sandro Pereira
- B2B / EDI Integration Platform as Service in Azure by Gautam
- ESB Remove Namespace pipeline component and nillable nodes by Pim Simons
- Building high performance APIs with Azure Search by Glenn Colpaert
- Microsoft Flow – Implementing a Try, Catch , Finally in a flow by Pieter Veenstra
- Why should I care about Kubernetes, Docker, and Container Orchestration? by Scott Hanselman
- Durable Functions now available via Tuesdays With Corey
- Azure API Management REST to SOAP by Bill Chesnut
- Azure Integration DTAP Series, How to go from Development to Production – Part 3 Azure Functions by Mattias Lögdberg
- Microsoft Flow: What interests my boss, fascinates me! by Kent Weare
- TWC9: Build 2018 is Coming, Windows Developer Day, Deep Fakes, and more by Christina Warren
- Building Cloud Native Apps in Azure with Scott Guthrie via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Kubernetes Innovations via The Azure Podcast
- Quantum Computing detangled with Dr. Krysta Svore via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Why did we build Azure API Apps Monitoring in BizTalk360?
- Why did we build Azure Logic Apps Monitoring in BizTalk360?
- Why did we build SQL Jobs Monitoring for BizTalk Environment?
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to provide any feedback on this Integration weekly series.