Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- New isolated VM sizes now available
- Announcing backup and restore performance improvements and support for large disk backup
- Azure cloud data and AI services training roundup
- Azure Strategy and Implementation Guide – free download
- Four IT skills with sky-high prospects
Community Blog Posts
- Reliable Event Processing in Azure Functions by Jeff Hollan
- Pain removal with BizTalk Deployment Automation by Matt Corr
- Enumeration has not started. Call MoveNext by Mark Brimble
- Host Integration Server 2016 – BizTalk MQSC Adapter Transaction by Vikas Bhardwaj
- Getting Started with Logic Apps – Fundamentals by Maheshkumar Tiwari
- Get request URL after Logic Apps deployment by Toon Vanhoutte
- Are you ready to create apps in PowerApps? by Pieter Veenstra
- Debugging your apps in PowerApps by Pieter Veenstra
- Connected Car – Taking a look under the hood by Sam Vanhoutte
- Azure Functions: Beginners to Advanced – Part 2 by M.R. Ashwin Prabhu
- Hot Dogs, Flow, Logic Apps, Serverless and a chat with Steef-Jan by Kent Weare
- .NET Core and Containers via On .NET
- Logic Apps Update via The Azure Podcast
- What’s New in Azure Backup? via The Azure Podcast
- The .NET Core 2 Road Map with Scott Hunter via .Net Rocks Podcast
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out and let me know your feedback on this Integration weekly series.