Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing availability of BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Cumulative Update 8
- App Service BizTalk Hybrid Connections: end of life on May 31, 2018
- Azure Event Hubs integration with Apache Spark now generally available
- General availability: Standard Load Balancer
- General availability: Disable BGP route propagation for virtual network routes
- General availability: Azure Scheduled Events
- Unlock your data’s potential with Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Databricks
- The next generation of Azure Alerts has arrived
Community Blog Posts
- Parsing JSON Email Attachments by Kent Weare
- Is your head in the cloud? by dannyt
- PowerApps – Grouping fields on forms by Pieter Veenstra
- PowerApps and Microsoft Flow – Things you can’t do (yet)! by Pieter Veenstra
- Microsoft Power Apps update includes new Common Data Service by Ron Miller
- Microsoft Flow – The hidden gems, are you aware of all of these? by Pieter Veenstra
- Digging into Azure Functions: It’s Time to Take Them Seriously by Jeffrey Palermo and Justin Self
- Is WCF faster than ASP.NET Core? Of course not! Or is it? by Erik Heemskerk
- Azure functions and Event Hub bindings by Srinivasa Mahendrakar
- Hybrid Integration Options: Connect to on premise with the Azure Platform by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Codit share their experience building IoT applications with Azure IoT Edge by Sam Vanhoutte
- Graph API via The Azure Podcast
- Managing your Azure costs via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Surviving Microservices with Michele Bustamante via .Net Rocks Podcast
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out and let me know your feedback on this Integration weekly series.