Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- How I choose which services to use in Azure
- Receiving and handling HTTP requests anywhere with the Azure Relay
- General availability: Azure Maps
- General availability: Soft delete for Azure Storage blobs
- General availability: Data-in Replication for Azure Database for MySQL
Community Blog Posts
- Configuring BizTalk 2016 in High Availability Config with SQL Server 2016 Always On by Salvatore Pellitteri
- Planning and installing the OnPremise Data Gateway by Mikael Sand
- How to Terminate Suspended (not resumable) Routing Failure Report Instances with PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- Serverless Big Data by Dan Rosanova
- How to use the Kafka interface of Azure Event Hubs with Spring Cloud Stream by Richard Seroter
- Microsoft Flow: Automatic Intelligent Mail Responder Using Sentiment Detection Api and Flow by Mandar Dharmadhikari
- Microsoft Flow – When a file is created or modified (properties only) has been extended by Pieter Veenstra
- API Management CI/CD using ARM Templates – Versioned API by Eldert Grootenboer
- Managing Azure Pricing by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- How Microsoft Azure iPaaS allows you to build powerful event-driven integration solutions
- Azure Tooling for Visual Studio with Paul Yuknewicz and Andrew Hall via .Net Rocks Podcast
- IaaS VM options via The Azure Podcast
- SharePoint Developer Ecosystem with Microsoft Engineering Live from SPC via Microsoft cloud show
- A new life for old software – DasBlog Core with Mark Downie via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure