Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General availability: Metrics in Azure Traffic Manager
- Public preview: Immutable storage for Azure Storage blobs
- Column-level security is now supported in Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Modernizing the UI—VSTS Sprint 136 Update
- Event trigger based data integration with Azure Data Factory
- Azure Event Hubs is now offering support for Availability Zones in preview
- Azure Service Bus is now offering support for Availability Zones in preview
Community Blog Posts
- From BizTalk in the cloud to Azure Integration Service (AIS) by Javier Mariscal
- INTEGRATE 2018: Highlights from Another Great Event by Daniel Toomey
- Concurrency control for push-triggered Logic Apps by Toon Vanhoutte
- Why can’t I see Tracked properties for my Logic App? by Mark Brimble
- Announcing a new Active Directory Connector for Logic Apps by Tom Kerkhove
- Dive into blockchain for healthcare with the HIMSS blockchain webinar by David Houlding
- Healthcare Blockchain Architecture
- Azure Container Instances via Tuesdays With Corey
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) GA via Azure Friday
- Azure Migration via The Azure Podcast
- Visual Studio Team Services Live from Build via Microsoft cloud show
- Is a Programming Bootcamp right for you? with Kristen Leake via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.