Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing the availability of BizTalk Server 2016 Cumulative Update 5
- A new overview page for Azure Log Analytics
- Static website hosting for Azure Storage now in public preview
- Using the Retry pattern to make your cloud application more resilient
- How tech is moving the insurance industry to be more customer-focused
- Reasons why retail and consumer goods brands should address Artificial Intelligence today
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 3 is publicly available, and I have to try it! by Sandro Pereira
- Availability Group improvements with SQL Server 2016 SP2 and BizTalk 2016 CU5 by Samuel Kastberg
- Hybrid Integration – Send files to Azure Blob Storage container via Microsoft BizTalk Server by Antariksh Mistry
- HTTP Polling by Mark Brimble
- Logic App SAP connector all the logs to capture for troubleshooting and requesting support by David Burg
- Parameters in Logic Apps ARM templates by Alessandro Moura
- Understanding Logic App Custom Connectors configuration by David Burg
- Microsoft Flow Management Connector by Kent Weare
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 overview via Azure Friday
- Azure IoT Edge – ready for enterprise-grade, scaled deployment via Internet of Things Show
- AI, Blockchain and Big Data discussion via The Azure Podcast
- Azure Stack with Microsoft Technical Fellow Jeffrey Snover via Microsoft cloud show
- Developer Security in Azure with Daniel Piessens via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.