Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- New Azure #CosmosDB Explorer now in public preview
- Azure Event Hubs and Service Bus VNET Service Endpoints in public preview
- IP filtering for Event Hubs and Service Bus
- Azure Search – Announcing the general availability of synonyms
- Agile SAP development with SAP Cloud Platform on Azure
- New features for Azure dashboard tiles: resize and edit query
- Microsoft Azure launches tamper-proof Azure Immutable Blob Storage for financial services
Community Blog Posts
- A Pace-Layered Integration Architecture by Daniel Toomey
- Hybrid Integration – BizTalk Server and Azure Service Bus Queues by Antariksh Mistry
- BizTalk WCF-SQL Error: Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.ConnectionException: Cannot open database “Database-Name” requested by the login. The login failed by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Schema Problems: The type or namespace name ‘SerializableAttributeAttribute’ does not exist in the namespace by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Deploy operation failed… Assembly “XY” references the following assemblies that must be deployed before deploying this assembly Assembly “YZ” by Sandro Pereira
- Using Logic App Webhooks to execute long running SQL queries by Mahindra Morar
- New GitHub repository for Open source C# utilities and concurrent lock dictionary via David Burg
- 10 Things in Microsoft Flow that isn’t in Azure Logic Apps by John Liu
- Unified alerts in Azure Monitor via Azure Friday
- Azure App Service Web Apps via Azure Friday
- Five Things Kubernetes Can Do for You via Five Things
- Where to run my app? via The Azure Podcast
- Azure Stack with Microsoft Technical Fellow Jeffrey Snover via Microsoft cloud show
- .NET Core in Action with Dustin Metzgar via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.