Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Intelligent Healthcare with Azure Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) technology
- Score one for the IT Pro: Azure File Sync is now generally available!
- Azure Service Fabric Mesh is now in public preview
- General availability: SQL Database auto-failover groups
- General availability: Configurable long-term backup retention for Azure SQL Database
- Public preview: Business Critical service tier in Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- What’s new in Azure Monitor—container health
- Azure cost forecast API and other updates
- Blockchain as a tool for anti-fraud
Community Blog Posts
- Service Fabric Mesh – A New Way of Running Containerized Applications by Tom Kerkhove
- Logic App XML Validation with all the error handling by David Burg
- Parsing JSON Array Messages by Mark Brimble
- BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter for BizTalk Server 2016 available on GitHub by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk WCF-SQL Error: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Procedure or function ” expects parameter ‘@<parameter name’, which was not supplied. by Sandro Pereira
- Microsoft Security Updates cause errors on the BizTalk Administration Console: An internal failure occurred for unknown reasons (WinMgmt) by Sandro Pereira
- Microsoft Security Updates cause BizTalk Admin Console errors: An internal failure occurred for unknown reasons (WinMgmt) #msbts by Coen Dijkgraaf
- Microsoft Flow – How to create multiple environments for Development, UAT and Production by Pieter Veenstra
- New Microsoft Azure Certification Paths Coming in 2018 by Chris Pietschmann
- Messaging Scenario’s in Azure by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Azure Service Fabric Mesh preview via Azure Friday
- Event-based data integration with Azure Data Factory via Azure Friday
- Compassionate Coding with April Wensel via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Serial Console via The Azure Podcast
- What’s making news with Azure and Office 365 via Microsoft cloud show
- Supervolcano Geek Out via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.