Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Microsoft Integration Product Roadmap
- Announcing the public preview of Windows Container Support in Azure App Service
- Announcing general availability of Azure SQL Database reserved capacity
- Enhance security and simplify network integration with Extension Host on Azure Stack
- Getting started with IoT: driving business action through analytics and automation
- Accelerate healthcare initiatives with Azure UK NHS blueprints
- Ethereum Proof-of-Authority on Azure
- The Developer’s Guide to Microsoft Azure eBook – August update is now available
Community Blog Posts
- Building an Azure Event Grid app. Part 1: Event Grid Topic and a .NET Core custom app event publisher by Giles Davies
- Writing integration tests for Azure Event Grid by Tom Kerkhove
- Posting Multipart Form Data by Mark Brimble
- BizTalk Server and GDPR Considerations: How to properly restrict access to SQL Server stored procedures by Sandro Pereira
- The 3 simplest examples to become an Azure Functions master by Kevin Albert
- 6 Key Pillars of a Successful DevOps Strategy by Dylan Lerch
- Writing ARM Templates in YAML by Justin Yoo
- Why do you use Microsoft Flow and PowerApps? by Pieter Veenstra
- Improved User Experience in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) & Azure DevOps Projects demo via Visual Studio Toolbox
- Azure Data Factory visual tools now integrated with GitHub via Azure Friday
- Provisioning Kubernetes clusters on AKS using HashiCorp Terraform via Azure Friday
- Service Fabric & Service Fabric Mesh via The Azure Podcast
- Teaching Programming to kids (and everyone else) with Ben Wheeler via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.