Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- PowerApps and Microsoft Flow Governance and Deployment Whitepaper is now available
- Comma-delimited (.csv) reports for new Azure consumption and charges APIs now available
- Azure Functions Runtime 2.0 breaking changes
- Azure #CosmosDB reference solution: Visualizing real-time data analysis with change feed
- New features added in Azure Migrate that can help you effectively plan your migration to cloud, based on your own needs
- Azure Content Spotlight – Secure DevOps Kit for Azure (AzSK)
Community Blog Posts
- What I Learned from the Microsoft Business Applications Summit by Nick Ward
- It’s a Multi-cloud World. Here’s How to Consume It Successfully by Richard Seoter
- New extended log file for SAP connector in On-Premises Data Gateway coming in September by David Burg
- Perform long-running Logic Apps tasks with Durable Functions by Toon Vanhoutte
- Transform JSON in Logic Apps using Liquid Templates by Alessandro Moura
- Using Liquid Templates in Azure API Management by Toon Vanhoutte
- My session about “BizTalk Server: Lessons from the Road” is now available online by Sandro Pereira
- Strategies for Microservices Communication by Jan Stenberg
- Integrate 2018 sessions are availale online now via BizTalk360
- Getting started with the Secure DevOps Kit for Azure (AzSK) via Azure Friday
- Monitor Data Factory pipelines using Operations Management Suite (OMS) via Azure Friday
- Automate Azure Resources with Ansible via Azure Friday
- Azure FastTrack via The Azure Podcast
- Building Hololens Apps using Unity with Jimmy Engstrom via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Azure Cloud News, Containers, CosmosDB via Microsoft cloud show
- Container Catharsis with Laura Frank Tacho via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.