Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Logic Apps, Flow connectors will make Automating Video Indexer simpler than ever
- Announcing new Admin and Maker Connectors for PowerApps and Flow
- Data Factory supports service principal and MSI authentication for Azure Blob connectors
- Azure DevTest Labs: Public environment repository in labs
- Reduce your exposure to brute force attacks from the virtual machine blade
- Cross-subscription disaster recovery for Azure virtual machines
Community Blog Posts
- Migrating an EDI solution from BizTalk to Logic Apps – Part 1 by Alessandro Moura
- BizTalk WCF-ORACLEDB error: This is because either (a) ambient transaction is present and the TNS alias is longer than 39 characters by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk WCF-ORACLEDB error: PL/SQL: ORA-00917: missing comma by Sandro Pereira
- Azure API Management Feature: Application Insights by Bill Chesnut
- BizTalk Administration Console: An internal failure occurred for unknown reasons (WinMgmt) fixed by July 30, 2018 Microsoft Security Updates by Sandro Pereira
- Azure Stack – An extension of Azure via Azure Friday
- Using Structured Logging for Production Insight via The DevOps Lab
- Awesome Demo of Azure Migrate tool via Tuesdays With Corey
- Sneak Peek at .NET Conf 2018 via On .NET
- Azure File Sync via The Azure Podcast
- Future of App Development with Azure AD via Microsoft cloud show
- The Nine Knights of Azure with Adam Cogan via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Inside Linux on Windows with WSL and Tara Raj via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.