Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing general availability of Azure IoT Hub integration with Azure Event Grid
- General availability: Event Hubs for Python
- General availability: Virtual network service endpoints for Azure Key Vault
- Avere vFXT for Microsoft Azure now in public preview
- Current use cases for machine learning in retail and consumer goods
- Connected arms: A closer look at the winning idea from Imagine Cup 2018
Community Blog Posts
- Migrating an EDI solution from BizTalk to Logic Apps – Part 2 by Alessandro Moura
- Correlated Structured Logging on Azure Functions by Paco de la Cruz
- Escape characters illegal in XML with hex character reference through an Azure Function V2 by David Burg
- How to fix BizTalk Server 2016 SSO Administration Console with PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 3 by Lex Hegt
- Microsoft Flow – Provision your SharePoint Online sites without any code Pieter Veenstra
- Enhanced productivity using Azure Data Factory visual tools via Azure Friday
- Azure Event Hubs with Kafka coolness via Tuesdays With Corey
- Meet Chad Fowler! via Developer Life
- Azure Certifications via The Azure Podcast
- Accelerate: The State of Dev Ops with Dr. Nicole Forsgren via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Code Security with Gabriel Torok via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.