Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Video Indexer – General availability and beyond
- New connectors in Azure Data Factory: Oracle Service Cloud and Google AdWords
- Introducing Azure DevOps
- Deep dive into Azure Boards
- Power BI Embedded integration with Azure Diagnostics
- Kickstart your artificial intelligence/machine learning journey with the Healthcare Blueprint
- Five habits of highly effective Azure users
Community Blog Posts
- When to Use Logic Apps and Azure Functions by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Processing Feedback Evaluations (paper) automagically with SmartDocumentor OCR, Microsoft Flow & Power BI by Sandro Pereira
- Deploying API Management with ARM Templates by Alessandro Moura
- BizTalk Pipeline Components Extensions Utility Pack for BizTalk Server 2016 available on GitHub by Sandro Pereira
- Microsoft BizTalk Mapper Unable to load wrapper by Sandro Pereira
- SQL Audit logs in Azure Log Analytics and Azure Event Hubs by Ronit Reger
- Azure Log Analytics: Do you need some demo data? by Clive Watson
- Different monitoring options for Cloud-native integration solutions by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Azure State Configuration experience by Azure Friday
- Unlock petabyte-scale datasets in Azure with aggregations in Power BI by Azure Friday
- The Intelligent Edge with Kevin Scott via .Net Rocks Podcast
- South Central US outage discussion via The Azure Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.