Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General availability: Immutable storage for Azure Blob storage
- Deep dive into Azure Repos
- Deep dive into Azure Test Plans
- Programmatically onboard and manage your subscriptions in Azure Security Center
- Simplify modern data warehousing with Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Fivetran
- Improve patient engagement and efficiency with AI powered chatbots
Community Blog Posts
- Microsoft Flow: How to pass the SQL data table results in a markdown-formatted table into an Email notification or Approval Requests by Sandro Pereira
- Develop Flows Like a Pro! by Pieter Veenstra
- The curious tale of the result() function in Flow and LogicApps by John Liu
- BizTalk Server Repair Installation Error: Please insert the disk: 1 by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Server and GDPR whitepaper by Sandro Pereira
- My new Pluralsight course—Cloud-native Architecture: The Big Picture—is now available! by Richard Seoter
- What up with Azure File Sync via Tuesdays With Corey
- Mapping IP to location with Azure Maps via Azure Friday
- Microsoft Flow Governance Part – 2 by Kent Weare
- Azure DevOps with Donovan Brown via .Net Rocks Podcast
- VSTS is now Azure DevOps via Microsoft cloud show
- .NET Core Global Tools for Developers with Mark Rendle via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.