Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- New Logic Apps extension for Visual Studio Code
- Azure Functions—Functions runtime 2.0 now generally available
- Microsoft Graph Security API now generally available
- Microsoft Bot Framework V4 SDK is now generally available
- Azure Premium Blob Storage now in preview
- Service Fabric now available on Azure Stack
- Event Hubs on Azure Stack
- PowerShell in Azure Cloud Shell now generally available
- Azure Monitor is providing a unified logs experience
Community Blog Posts
- Exposing Azure Service Bus through APIM, generating a SAS Token and setting the Session Id by Mahindra Morar
- BizTalk Pipeline Components Extensions Utility Pack: Multi-Part Message Attachments Zipper Pipeline Component by Sandro Pereira
- Best practices – TechTalk session on how to build Great Libraries using .NET Standard for .Net developers by Deva
- Make a custom connector for PowerApps and Flow that calls the Microsoft Graph API by Todd Baginski
- Introducing Role-based Microsoft & Azure Certification Shakeup by Chris Pietschmann
- A Conversation with Azure CTO, Mark Russinovich via Microsoft Ignite 2018
- Azure Serverless with Mr. Serverless via Microsoft Ignite 2018
- PowerShell cross-platform scripting and AI-infused automation via Microsoft Ignite 2018
- Updates from Ignite 2018 via The Azure Podcast
- Live from Microsoft Ignite 2018 with Alex Simons via Microsoft cloud show
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.