Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Public preview: Azure Cost Management
- Azure Marketplace new offers
- Azure Backup now supports Standard SSD Managed Disks
- Advanced Threat Protection for Azure Storage now in public preview
- Gaining insights from industrial IoT data with Microsoft Azure
- GoChain blockchain available on Azure
Community Blog Posts
- Migrating an EDI solution from BizTalk to Logic Apps – Part 3 by Alessandro Moura
- BizTalk Pipeline Components Extensions Utility Pack: Remove XML Namespace Pipeline Component by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Pipeline Components Extensions Utility Pack: Zip Pipeline Component by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Pipeline Components Extensions Utility Pack: Carry SOAPHeader To WCF-BasicHttp Pipeline Component by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk XML To JSON Array conversion by Antariksh Mistry
- BizTalk SFTP – Open SFTP connection error by Coen Dijkgraaf
- Azure Architect Design AZ-300 Exam by Gregor Suttie
- Functions V1 or V2 by Steef
- Full-stack end-to-end monitoring with Azure Monitor via Azure Friday
- Five Things About Azure DevOps via Five Things
- Conversational UI for Bots via The Xamarin Show
- Live from Microsoft Ignite 2018 with Julia White via Microsoft cloud show
- Reading Other People’s Code with Patricia Aas via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Analog Computing and the Computer of the Tides with Charles Petzold via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.