Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management update
- A fast, serverless, big data pipeline powered by a single Azure Function
- Protect data in use with the public preview of Azure confidential computing
- Identify your move-groups and target sizes for migration with Azure Migrate
- Data models within Azure Analysis Services and Power BI
- Supercharge your Azure Stream Analytics queries with C# code
- Making HIPAA and HITRUST compliance easier
Community Blog Posts
- What are Durable Functions? by Sarah Drasner
- BizTalk WCF-SQL Error: Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.ConnectionException: Login failed for user by Sandro Pereira
- Automatically Emit Azure IoT Hub Events to Azure Event Grid via ARM by Glenn Colpaert
- Exciting new connector updates in Microsoft Flow this week! 2018-10-11 by Pieter Veenstra
- Microsoft’s Common Data Model: What users (not just Dynamics 365 ones) need to know by Mary Jo Foley
- Why should I care about .NET Core? by Burke H✪lland
- Introducing new Azure API Management capabilities via Azure Friday
- Greetings from the Desert by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Spektacom “Power Bat” via AI Show
- SignalR Service via The Azure Podcast
- OneDrive & SharePoint News from Ignite 2018 with Aaron Rimmer & Adam Harmetz via Microsoft cloud show
- Embedding Power BI with Peter Myers via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.