Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management update October 24
- ExpressRoute for Azure DevOps—now available
- What’s new in PowerShell in Azure Cloud Shell
- Control and improve your security posture with Azure Secure score
- Seven best practices for Continuous Monitoring with Azure Monitor
- How developers can get started with building AI applications
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk 2016 Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.SSOClient Assembly Version by Mark Brimble
- BizTalk Pipeline Components Extensions Utility Pack: Unzip File Pipeline Component by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Server Tips and Tricks: Automatically Generate Schemas from a Well-Formed XML instance by Sandro Pereira
- Non-Unicode SAP systems support and improved parallel performance for Logic Apps SAP connector by David Burg
- Hiding your Microsoft Flow valuables I mean variables out of sight by John Liu
- Azure Cosmos DB partitioning design patterns – Part 1 by Rafat Sarosh
- Azure Monitor and Integration Tracking by Mikael Sand
- Getting familiar with Durable Functions by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- PowerShell in Azure Cloud Shell GA via Azure Friday
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.