Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Event Grid, Advanced filtering – Public Preview
- Deliver the right events to the right places with Event Domains
- Azure App Service Deployment Center now available
- Azure App Service new Virtual Network Integration capability is in preview
- Your guide to Azure Stack, Azure Data Box, and Avere Ignite sessions
- Bringing digital ledger interoperability to Nasdaq Financial Framework through Microsoft Azure Blockchain
Community Blog Posts
- Anti-patterns in iPaaS by David Burg
- Azure Functions Webcast – Oct 2018 via Serverless360
- Azure Functions 2.0: Create Function App from Docker Image (Functions triggered by Cosmos DB, Blob storage, Event Hub and SignalR service bindings) by Atul Verma
- Logic Apps – Save Money with Azure, intelligent shutdown of VMs by Marc Kean
- Microsoft Flow – Compare dates using conditions in the SharePoint connector by Pieter Veenstra
- Installing BizTalk Server 2016 in a Basic Multi-Computer Environment whitepaper by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Server Tips and Tricks: Automatically Generate Schemas from a DTD instance by Sandro Pereira
- Five Things I Wish I’d Known About Git by Ian Miell
- Data Transformations using Power Query and Microsoft Flow by Kent Weare
- Whats New in Azure Managed Disks via Tuesdays With Corey
- Hybrid data movement across multiple Azure Data Factories via Azure Friday
- Azure Durable Functions with Maxime Rouiller via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Designing for a Global Audience with Digital Nomad Jenny Shen via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Azure Data Lake Service – Gen 2 via The Azure Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.