Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing the general availability of Azure Event Hubs for Apache Kafka
- Azure API Management update November 8
- Azure Policy now audits applications installed inside virtual machines
- The importance of Azure Stack for DevOps
- Automating SAP deployments in Microsoft Azure using Terraform and Ansible
- Static Data Masking for Azure SQL Database and SQL Server
- Row-Level Security is now supported for Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalkServerApplication host instance Access Denied errors from Enterprise Single Sign-On by Coen Dijkgraaf
- BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack: New Math Functoids by Sandro Pereira
- Introducing Azure Logic Apps Integration Service Environment (ISE) via Serverless360
- Introduction to Azure Durable Functions by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Deploying a platform (Spring Cloud Data Flow) to Azure Kubernetes Service by Richard Seoter
- How to Build Cloud-Native Applications Using Serverless PaaS via Gartner
- Leveraging Azure SendGrid for Notifications by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Azure Event Hubs for Apache Kafka via Azure Friday
- Build a Bot in Minutes with QnA Maker via AI Show
- SAP HANA infrastructure automation with Terraform and Ansible via Azure Friday
- Building for the Cloud using Pulumi with Luke Hoban via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Microsoft Flows for SharePoint Developers with Rob Windsor via Microsoft cloud show
- DevCon 4 via The Azure Podcast
- Upgrading GitHub and improving Rails with Eileen Uchitelle via
The Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.