Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Event Grid, Event Domains are in preview
- Azure Event Hubs for Apache Kafka is now available
- Announcing Bot Framework SDK and Tools 4.1 Release
- Azure Cognitive Services Containers are in preview
- Azure Monitor log support for Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Developing hybrid applications with Azure Stack
- Introducing the Azure Blockchain Development Kit
Community Blog Posts
- Real World Azure Serverless Use Case to Implement a B2B API by Michael Stephenson
- Logic Apps X12 connector control of Group Header field GS08 aka Version Release Identifier by David Burg
- BizTalk DevOps: Monitor your BizTalk environment using PowerShell – Monitoring BRE Policies Pending to be Deployed by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack: String Splitter Functoid by Sandro Pereira
- Microsoft Flow – Format Dates by Pieter Veenstra
- Key Vault deployment removes access policies by Toon Vanhoutte
- From Small Business to World Domination with the Microsoft Cloud by Michael Stephenson
- Power Query and Microsoft Flow using On-premises Data Gateway By Kent Weare
- Introduction to Azure Blockchain via Block Talk
- Introduction to Azure Blockchain Workbench via Block Talk
- Chatbots via The Azure Podcast
- Cross-Platform CI/CD Automation Using Nuke with Matthias Koch via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Azure News + Rants on Guest Access and Microsoft Teams via Microsoft cloud show
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.