Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- An Azure Function orchestrates a real-time, serverless, big data pipeline
- Azure Functions now supported as a step in Azure Data Factory pipelines
- Azure Monitor for containers is now available
- Connect Cognitive Services subscription to enable unlimited skillset execution
- Microsoft previews neural network text-to-speech
- Know exactly how much it will cost for enabling DR to your Azure VMs
- Static websites on Azure Storage now generally available
Community Blog Posts
- How to Explain Messaging Patterns to your Grandmother by Dan Toomey
- An introduction to webhooks by Toon Vanhoutte
- Azure Event Grid: The Evolution of an Event Broker in the Cloud by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Custom Connectors in Azure Logic Apps by Kent Weare
- Azure Functions Live – December 2018 via Severless360
- Azure Logic Apps Live – December 2018 via Severless360
- BizTalk Server Tips and Tricks: Take control of your environment: Tracking Data via Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk: An error occurred while attempting to access the SSO database. Arithmetic overflow error converting IDENTITY to data type int. #msbts by Coen Dijkgraaf
- Exception occurred when persisting state to the database by Mark Brimble
- Azure Cosmos DB – The Swiss Army NoSQL Cloud Database by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- 5 Tips when introducing Microsoft Flow and PowerApps to your organization or customers by Kent Weare
- Decentralized Identity and Blockchain via BlockTalk
- Live from KubeCon 2018 via The Azure Podcast
- Test Automation University with Applitools’ Angie Jones via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Microsoft Connect(), Microsoft Flow Licensing Changes & Microsoft Ditches Edge via Microsoft cloud show
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.