Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management update December 20
- Dev/test pricing for Azure SQL Database Managed Instance is now available
- Azure Backup can automatically protect SQL databases in Azure VM through auto-protect
- SQL Data Warehouse integration with Informatica iPaaS on Azure
- Best practices for queries used in log alert rules
- Connect Azure Data Explorer to Power BI for visual depiction of data
- Top 3 free resources developers need for learning Azure
Community Blog Posts
- The business case for serverless by Zack Kanter
- A Fairy Tale of F# and Durable Functions by Mikhail Shilkov
- Managing Durable Functions Orchestration History by Mark Heath
- Design Considerations for Webhooks by Toon Vanhoutte
- Introducing the new Azure Service Bus transport for .NET Core by Sean Feldman
- Auto Forwarding, a hidden gem of Service Bus by Sean Feldman
- BizTalk – WinMgt error when refreshing Group Hub – The parameter is incorrect #msbts by Coen Dijkgraaf
- Microsoft Flow – Filter data in an array by Pieter Veenstra
- Learning Azure: Part 1—Azure Docs tips via Azure Friday
- Learning Azure: Part 2—Architecture and interactive APIs for .NET and REST APIs via Azure Friday
- Learning Azure: Part 3—A quick tour of Microsoft Learn via Azure Friday
- Building a Pet Detector in 30 minutes or less! via AI Show
- AI and Hacks – Tales from the real world via The Azure Podcast
- Top Azure Security Fails with Karl Ots via .Net Rocks Podcast
- KubeCon 2018, Deprecations and Clarity vua Microsoft cloud show
- Node Development Panel from DevReach via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.