Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Migrate is now available in Azure Government
- Log Analytics solutions and views will soon drill in to the new Logs UX
Community Blog Posts
- Where is tech headed in 2019? Six investors make their predictions for the upcoming year
- Serverless Technology Outlook: A Critical Analysis
- Building Intelligent Serverless Applications using Azure
- Azure Durable Functions – Patterns & Best Practices
- Modeling and partitioning a real-world example on Azure Cosmos DB
- Logic App Template Creator Updates Jan 2019
- How to Test ASP.NET Core Web API
- Dynamics 365 vs the Common Data Services
- Happy New Year, Trill Goes Open Source, .NET Updates, Tech Ranked and more
- PowerApps Resolution Tracker
- Cosmos DB Graph Best Practices
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.