Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- OMS portal moving to the Azure portal
- Announcing the general availability of Azure Data Box Disk
- CES 2019: Microsoft partners, customers showcase breakthrough innovation with Azure IoT, AI, and Mixed Reality
- Gain insight into your Azure Cosmos DB data with QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Streamlined development experience with Azure Blockchain Workbench 1.6.0
Community Blog Posts
- Hands-on Experience with Azure Logic Apps Integration Service Environment by Kent Weare
- Should I use Logic Apps or Microsoft Flow for automation? via data-radiant.com
- Azure Integration Account XSLT – omit-xml-declaration by Mark Brimble
- Manage your Azure VM’s using Azure Event Grid by Nadeem Ahamed
- Creating an Azure APIM instance in Azure Devops using Release Pipelines via integration.team
- Logic Apps Event Grid trigger not firing by Toon Vanhoutte
- PowerApps – Common Data Services, the Ins and the Outs of your data store by Pieter Veenstra
- A Starter’s Guide to Creating a Blockchain Consortia – Part 1 by Edward Magrin
- GitHub to give users of its free plan access to unlimited private repositories by Mary Jo Foley
- Starting the .NET Open Source Revolution by Scott Hunter
- Global real-time multi-user apps with Azure Cosmos DB via Azure Friday
- High performance IO with System.IO.Pipelines via On .NET
- Consensus in Private Blockchains via Block Talk
- Becoming Cloud Native with Vishwas Lele via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Looking back at our 2018 wishes via Microsoft cloud show
- Game Engine Black Book: Doom with Fabien Sanglard via Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.