Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Our 2019 Resolution: Help you transform your 2008 server applications with Azure!
- .NET Core 2.2 available for App Service on Windows
- Azure SQL Database: Upgraded infrastructure for monitoring and alerts
- Power BI Embedded supports Q&A with row-level security
- Create alerts to proactively monitor your data factory pipelines
- Cloud Commercial Communities webinar and podcast newsletter – January 2019
- Introducing the 2019 Power Platform World Tour featuring PowerApps, Flow and Power BI
Community Blog Posts
- 4 Tips for Better API Security in 2019 by Michael Endler
- Logic Apps – XML Validation / Transformation by Antariksh Mistry
- Handling “Service Unavailable” error easily in Azure Logic Apps by David Burg
- Responsibilities of Webhook Publishers by Toon Vanhoutte
- Performance Tuning for .NET Core Reuben Bond
- PowerApps – Camera vs Add Picture and get your images to your Flow by Pieter Veenstra
- Why Microsoft’s ‘Power Platform’ is one of its biggest bets for 2019 and beyond by Mary Jo Foley
- Getting familiar with Logic App Function Expressions by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Azure Blockchain Development Kit for Mobile Apps by Marc Mercuri
- One Dev Question – What is the relationship between Visual Studio and Visualt Studio Code?
- Azure Confidential Computing updates with Mark Russinovich
- David Houlding on the Present and Future of Healthcare Technology
- Operationalizing Cosmos DB via The Azure Podcast
- Span of T in .NET Core 2.1 with Adam Sitnik via .Net Rocks Podcast
- A Programmer’s Introduction to Mathematics with Jeremy Kun via Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.