Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management update January 25
- Public preview: Azure API Management support for OpenAPI Specification v3
- Service Bus and Event Hubs Availability Zones now generally available (GA)
- Azure Cognitive Services adds important certifications, greater availability, and new unified key
- Security for healthcare through cloud agents and virtual patching
- Hyperledger Fabric updates now available
- On-premises data gateway management in the Power platform admin center
- Power Platform World Tour in Silicon Valley, CA on February 19-20th
Community Blog Posts
- Accepting Azure Event Grid events with Azure API Management by Tom Kerkhove
- Azure Logic App FTP Connector and Properties by Mark Brimble
- EDIFACT Content Type – BizTalk by Mark Brimble
- Reusable Integration Test Building Blocks with F# FScenario and C# Interop by Stijn Moreels
- Azure Functions CORS – Part 1 by Antariksh Mistry
- PowerApps / Microsoft Flow – Using data in SQL Azure by Pieter Veenstra
- PowerApps – Experimenting with error handling by Pieter Veenstra
- Go “multi-cloud” while *still* using unique cloud services? I did it using Spring Boot and MongoDB APIs. by Richard Seroter
- Administering BizTalk Server with a ChatBot by Mandar Dharmadhikari
- Verifying your Database Deployment with Azure DevOps via The DevOps Lab
- Five Reasons Why You Should Check Out Cosmos DB via Five Things
- Hyperledger Fabric on Azure via Block Talk
- Looking forward to 2019 via Microsoft cloud show
- Getting started with Machine Learning and Sabrina Smai via Hanselminutes Podcast
- Partner Spotlight – Aqua Security via The Azure Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.