Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing the general availability of Lsv2-series Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Site Recovery: Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) for Azure, by Azure
- Ansible solution now available in the Azure Marketplace
- Announcing the general availability of Query Store for Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Transitioning big data workloads to the cloud: Best practices from Unravel Data
- Azure DNS: Getting ready for DNS Flag Day
- Schedules feature released for Azure Lab Services classroom labs
- January 2019 updates for Microsoft PowerApps
- The Microsoft Power Platform – Empowering millions of people to achieve more
Community Blog Posts
- Azure Functions and Event Hubs: Optimising for Throughput by Igor Izotov
- Consuming Webhooks with Logic Apps by Toon Vanhoutte
- Only the Logic App new SAP connector for new Logic Apps by David Burg
- Logic Apps SQL trigger underlying mechanism to fire event on change by David Burg
- PowerApps – Send your data to Microsoft Flow with less parameters Pieter Veenstra
- New Office365 icons are now included in Microsoft Integration (Azure and much more) Stencils Pack v3.1.1 for Visio by Sandro Pereira
- The Rise of “No Code” by Ryan Hoover
- Catching up with Steef-Jan Wiggers – chatting about upcoming events, Serverless tips, Logic Apps ISE and Power Platform by Kent Wear
- Azure is the new mainframe via Azure Friday
- Self forming teams in Azure DevOps with Aaron Bjork by Donovan Brown
- OnMSFT.com migrating to Azure via The Azure Podcast
- Exploring Algorithms of Oppression with Dr. Safiya Noble via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Migrating to .NET Standard with Rocky Lhotka via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.