Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- More reliable event-driven applications in Azure with an updated Event Grid
- Azure Monitor status blog is now available
- Modernize alerting using Azure Resource Manager storage accounts
- Quickly build data integration pipelines by using templates in Azure Data Factory
- Update to Azure DevOps Projects support for Azure Kubernetes Service
- Live stream analysis using Video Indexer
- New AI, mixed reality business solutions lead the way for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Virgin Atlantic drives agile wins for its mobile workforce with the Power Platform
Community Blog Posts
- Event Grid Domain, Cosmos Graph Database, Azure Functions — And Scalable event routing for Graph Events by Abhishek
- Hybrid Integration for the Enterprise with Azure Integration Services by Nadeem Ahamed
- Logic Apps EDIFACT connector update to support padding interchange qualifier by David Burg
- Logic Apps SFTP with SSH connector minor update by David Burg
- Logic App SAP trigger: ERROR Gateway not connected to local R/3 by David Burg
- Azure Functions Live – Feb 2019 by Mohan Nagaraj
- DevOps and Cloud InfoQ Trends Report – February 2019 via InfoQ
- Right click publish quickly to Azure App Services with VS Code extensions and zipdeploy by Scott Hanselman
- An overview of Azure Integration Services
- Azure Functions Live – Feb 2019
- End to end tracking of B2B flows in Logic Apps using Atomic Scope
- Application Insights integrations and service updates
- What the Hack? via The Azure Podcast
- Open Source Home Assistants with Sarah Withee via .Net Rocks Podcast
- How to look smart in meetings and how to be successful without hurting men’s feelings with Sarah Cooper via Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.