Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management roundup of features and fixes
- Service Bus Messaging Unit name changes
- SQL Server 2019 community technology preview 2.4 is now available
- General availability: Read scale-out support for Azure SQL Database
- Announcing the public preview of Data Discovery & Classification for Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Public preview: Windows Server container support in Azure App Service
- Azure Premium Block Blob Storage is now generally available
- Azure Blob Storage lifecycle management generally available
- High-Throughput with Azure Blob Storage
- Immigration tool removes hurdles for Microsoft employees
- See What’s Coming Next in Microsoft PowerApps
Community Blog Posts
- Azure Logic Apps: How to use Microsoft’s Serverless & Codeless Integration Platform by Steven McLintock
- Azure Logic Apps vs Microsoft Flow, Why Not Both? by Kent Weare
- Strongly typed date, time and numerical fields from SAP DATS, TIMS and NUMC support in Azure Logic Apps SAP connector by David Burg
- Azure – XML to JSON Liquid Templates by Mark Brimble
- Test driving the Cosmos SDK v3 with .NET Core – Getting started with Azure Cosmos DB and .NET Core by Jeremy Lindsay
- Top 13 Cosmos DB Features Coming Soon as of March 2019 by Chris Pietschmann
- Azure Event Domain and Event routing with Functions ,Cosmos DB ,Event Hub and Logic Apps by Abhishek Kumar
- Try-Catch Semantics in Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow by Kent Weare
- Cloud: .NET Community Standup – March 28, 2019 – Dev Spaces with Lisa Guthrie
- Deploy to Azure using GitHub Actions via Azure Friday
- The New Azure Monitor via The Azure Podcast
- Azure Functions using Node with Simona Cotin via .Net Rocks Podcast
- “Have I been pwned?” – An Interview with Troy Hunt via Microsoft Cloud Show
- The Manager’s Path with Camille Fournier via The Hanselminutes podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.