Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- New developer portal in Azure API Management is in development
- Azure API Management update April 4
- Announcing the Azure Functions Premium plan for enterprise serverless workloads
- Schema validation with Event Hubs
- Premium Blob storage is now generally available
- Azure Front Door Service is now generally available
- Public preview: Windows Server 2019 container support in Azure App Service
- What’s new in Visual Studio 2019
Community Blog Posts
- Azure Functions Live – April 2019 by Mohan Nagaraj
- Azure Messaging Crossroads by Sean Feldman
- LogicApps monitoring with Log Analytics by Peter Rombouts
- My first findings on the Azure Key Vault connector by Toon Vanhoutte
- Announcing Arcus, open-source components that make it easier to build applications that run on Microsoft Azure by Tom Kerkhove
- Learn how to Authorize your Key Vault Secrets to Serverless Azure Function by Saillesh Pawar
- Connecting your Java microservices to each other? Here’s how to use Spring Cloud Stream with Azure Event Hubs. by Richard Seroter
- Migrating BizTalk solutions to Azure by Mark Brimble
- Visual Studio 2019 Launch Event
- Azure Functions Live – Apr 3 2019
- Azure Pipelines
- Application Patterns in Azure via The Azure Podcast
- Blockchain explained with TruStory’s Preethi Kasireddy via The Hanselminutes podcast
- Still an Impostor with Rob Conery via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.