Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Logic Apps is now available in US Gov Virginia region
- App Service Migration Assistant for ASP.NET applications is now available
- Multi Geo is now Generally Available for Power BI Embedded
- Refresh Now API provides unlimited data refresh for Power BI Embedded
- How to stay informed about Azure service issues
- How to stay on top of Azure best practices
Community Blog Posts
- Testing Azure Logic Apps with Mock Data by Kent Weare
- Integration Use Group | The NoS-addin – your (free) BizTalk Dev buddy! | Video and slides are available by Sandro Pereira
- Automating BizTalk Server installation and configuration by Samuel Kastberg
- Integration Down Under | How we are using Microsoft Integration features and related Azure technologies to improve our processes | Video and slides are available by Sandro Pereira
- Hot Vs Cool Vs Archive access tiers – Azure Blob Storage by Antariksh Mistry
- MVPDays Microsoft Flow Conference 2018 | How we use Microsoft Flow and PowerApps: Real cases scenarios | Video and slides are available by Sandro Pereira
- Embedded canvas apps can now Navigate, Refresh and Save the host form
- Mock Testing Azure Logic Apps using Static Results by Kent Weare
- Getting Started with Cosmos DB + EF Core by Thiago Passos
- Using the new Basic Process in Azure DevOps by Dan Hellem
- Microservices Day 2: You Have a Service Mesh, Now What? by William Morgan
- Languages & Runtime: .NET Community Standup – April 11th, 2019
- Azure Updates and More via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Performance as a Feature with Jeremy Boyd via The Hanselminutes podcast
- Visual Studio Templates with Layla Porter via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.