Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Digitizing trust: Azure Blockchain Service simplifies blockchain development
- Azure Application Gateway Standard v2 and WAF v2 SKUs generally available
- PowerShell support in Azure Functions
- A deep dive into what’s new with Azure Cognitive Services
- New Azure Machine Learning updates simplify and accelerate the ML lifecycle
- Deploy a FHIR sandbox in Azure
- Custom Air Products & Services manages HVAC manufacturing process using the Power Platform
Community Blog Posts
- API Gateways and Service Meshes: Opening the Door to Application Modernisation by Daniel Bryant
- Implementing a Try, Catch, Finally in Logic Apps by Pieter Veenstra
- BizTalk Bindings Exportation: How to Export BizTalk Server Resource Bindings by Assembly Name with PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- Research: Serverless computing holds promise for tech leaders, but results are mixed
- Microsoft unveils a new edge computing database and managed blockchain service ahead of Build
- Real Time Flight Map w/ Azure Functions, CosmosDB & SignalR by Dave Theunissen
- Serverless automation using PowerShell in Azure Functions
- Getting started with Azure Blockchain Service Part I: Deploy and configure your network
- Getting started with Azure Blockchain Service Part II: Write and test smart contracts with VS Code
- Getting started with Azure Blockchain Service Part III: Send data to the ledger
- Getting started with Azure Blockchain Service Part IV: Publish events and ledger data
- Cloud Simplified via The Azure Podcast
- The Problem with Software by Adam Barr via The Hanselminutes podcast
- Identity Server Update with Dominick Baier and Brock Allen via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.