Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Microsoft hosts HL7 FHIR DevDays
- Empowering clinicians with mobile health data: Right information, right place, right time
- Build more accurate forecasts with new capabilities in automated machine learning
- A look at Azure’s automated machine learning capabilities
- Cognitive Services Text Analytics’ Named Entity Recognition is now available
- Using Text Analytics in call centers
- ‘Key influencers’ AI visual is now available in Power BI Embedded analytics to help users identify what factors influence a KPI
- Power BI REST API with ‘Try-it’ tool allows you to try APIs without any code
- How to optimize your Azure environment
Community Blog Posts
- Integrate 2019 – Day 1 Recap by Codit team
- Integrate 2019 – Day 2 Recap by Codit team
- Integrate 2019 – Day 3 Recap by Codit team
- BizTalk Server 2020 by Antariksh Mistry
- Convert DTD to XSD schemas by Mark Brimble
- How to Schedule Cosmos DB Data Processing With Azure Functions by Jason Roberts
- Creating a WebAPI End-To-End by Alessandro Moura
- What is the Power Platform? by Nick Doelman
- Comparing Nintex workflow with Microsoft Flow – part 1 by Pieter Veenstra
- Becoming the ASP.NET Architect with David Fowler
- More Code, Less Typing by Allison Bucholtz-Au
- Blazor in the cloud: Hosting a C# SPA app as a static website in Azure Storage
- Azure Front Door Service via The Azure Podcast
- Dotnet core announcements and roadmap with Scott Hunter via MS Dev Shows
- The Future of the Future of .NET via Merge Conflict
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.