Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Dedicated Host in Preview
- Azure DevOps Roadmap update for Q3 of 2019
- New features added to Data Factory Mapping Data Flows making schema drift handling easy
- Azure Security Center launched new SQL recommendations
- Understanding and leveraging Azure SQL Database’s SLA
- Run Windows Server and SQL Server workloads seamlessly across your hybrid environments
- Improved developer experience for Azure Blockchain development kit
- Cloud providers unite on frictionless health data exchange
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Documenter – How to run an old version by Mark Brimble
- Copy and Paste from the BizTalk Administration Console by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- Logic Apps connector performance by Toon Vanhoutte
- Auto Filter Messages into Subscriptions in Azure Service Bus Topic by Arunprabhu Muthusamy
- Centralized Monitoring Challenge for Cloud-Native Integration Solutions by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- New training for the Common Data Service by Vishwas Lele and Pluralsight
- 10 Best Design Systems for 2019 by Brenda Barron
- 30 Cybersecurity Books To Deepen Your Knowledge Diego Poza
- Hacks, Workarounds, and Creative Solutions by Thomas Bush
- Exploring the Visual Studio Test Platform
- Create dependent pipelines in your Azure Data Factory
- New ways to think STEM with Zyrobotic’s Dr. Ayanna Howard via The Hansleminutes Podcast
- Ethics and Bias in AI with Amber McKenzie via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.